The global chip antenna market revenues reached US$ 3.0 billion in 2022. Overall sales of chip antennas are forecast to increase at 9.9% CAGR from 2022 to 2032. By 2032, the global Chip Antenna Market value will exceed US$ 7.7 billion.
Demand will remain high for dielectric chip antennas globally. This is due to growing usage of these antennas in a wide range of electronic devices. As per Persistence Market Research, the target segment will expand at 9.8% CAGR through 2032.
Growing usage of chip antennas in consumer electronics, automotive, and other industries is driving the global market forward. Rising penetration of IoT and 5G is another factor fueling chip antenna demand.
The need for chip antennas is rising everywhere. The market is growing as a result of the rising use of high-end sensing and perception technologies for ground and aerial mobility applications.
The chip antenna market is developing as a result of the demand, which is mostly coming from the IT and telecom sectors and is continually rising. Also, the market for chip antennas will expand as a result of the growth of application areas for antenna-on-chip technology.
Rapid shift towards smart homes and connected cars will further create growth prospects for the market.
The growth of the chip antenna market is being driven by several factors, including:
- Miniaturization of electronic devices: The increasing miniaturization of electronic devices is driving the demand for smaller and more efficient antennas. Chip antennas are a good solution for these applications because they are small and can be integrated into circuit boards.
- Increasing demand for wireless connectivity: The increasing demand for wireless connectivity is also driving the demand for chip antennas. Wireless connectivity is essential for many applications, such as mobile phone calls, internet access, and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Growing adoption of IoT devices: The growing adoption of IoT devices is also driving the demand for chip antennas. IoT devices are embedded with sensors and other electronics that require wireless connectivity to communicate with other devices and networks.
Key Takeaways from Chip Antenna Market Report:
- Global chip antenna sales are likely to soar at 9.9% CAGR between 2022 and 2032.
- By product type, dielectric chip antenna demand will increase at 9.8% CAGR through 2032.
- Based on application type, Bluetooth segment will progress at 9.7% CAGR.
- Chip antenna demand in the United States will rise at 8.7% CAGR over the next ten years.
- China chip antenna market size is set to reach 2.0 billion by 2032.
- Sales of chip antennas in Korea are forecast to increase at 10.4% CAGR.
- The United Kingdom chip antenna will expand at 8.3% CAGR through 2032.
- Japan market is set to cross a valuation of US$ 1.2 billion by 2032.
“Growing penetration of wireless devices worldwide will elevate chip antenna demand. Besides this, development of new advanced chip antenna solutions will bode well for the market.” Says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
Who is Winning?
Vishay Technology Inc., Partron Co. Ltd., Yageo Corporation, Johanson Technology Inc., INPAQ Technology Co. Ltd., Pulse Electronics, Antenova M2M, Linx Technologies, Taoglas, Fractus S.A., and Mitsubishi Materials Corporation are leading manufacturers of chip antennas profiled in the report.
These players are focusing on broadening their product lines to meet end user demand. They are also adopting merger & acquisition strategy to expand their footprint.
- In June 2022, SKF5G, a new 5G-FR1 multiband series of antennas was launched by Pulse. The SKF5G is a brand-new low-profile multiband antenna with excellent performance across all important bands.
More Insights Available
Persistence Market Research, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the chip antenna market, presenting historical market data (2017 to 2021) and forecast statistics for the period from 2023 to 2032.
You Can Customize this Report As per Your Requirement Click Here@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/33386
The chip antenna market is segmented by type, application, and region.
- Dielectric chip antennas
- LTCC chip antennas
- Dual Band/Multi-Band
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Some of the key players in the chip antenna market include:
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd.
- TDK Corporation
- Qorvo, Inc.
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
- Johanson Technology, Inc.
- Antenova Ltd.
- Laird Connectivity
- Amphenol Corporation
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
Some of the key trends in the chip antenna market include:
- Increasing demand for high-performance chip antennas
- Growing adoption of multi-band chip antennas
- Increasing demand for chip antennas for IoT applications
- Rising demand for chip antennas for automotive applications
Some of the key challenges in the chip antenna market include:
- Miniaturization of electronic devices
- Increasing complexity of wireless systems
- Stringent regulatory requirements
The future outlook for the chip antenna market is positive. The demand for chip antennas is expected to grow in the coming years, driven by the factors mentioned above. The development of new technologies, such as 5G and 6G, is also expected to drive growth in the market.
Overall, the chip antenna market is a rapidly growing market with a strong future outlook. Chip antennas are essential components for wireless devices and are expected to play an increasingly important role in the future of wireless technology.
The study reveals extensive growth in the chip antenna market categorized by
- Product type (LTCC chip antenna and dielectric chip antenna),
- Application type (WLAN/Wi-Fi, Bluetooth/BLE, dual band/multi band and GPS/GNSS),
- End-user industry (automotive, healthcare, industrial and retail, smart grid/smart home, and consumer electronics)
- Across several regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa).
About the Semiconductor and Electronics Division at Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Researchs highly experienced semiconductor and electronics team aids companies from all over the world with their specific business intelligence needs through professional research, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations. With a library of over a thousand research and 1 million+ data points, the team has spent over a decade analyzing the technology business across 50+ countries. From start to end, the company provides unrivaled research and consulting services. Please get in touch with us to see how we can help.
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com
This press release first seen on Brilad